When using the car on track it is impossible to setup proper rear camber with OEM arms. The more stress you put on the OEM arms the more the rubber on arm compresses and you loose what was very precisely set during car alignment. Now it is possibile to easily setup and maintain desired camber on your track car.
For that reason we have come up with rear adjustable control arms that use metal to metal uniball and spherical joints just like used in Porsche RS line (GT2RS, GT3RS). Tested intensively on our Track TTRS.
– adjustment of the wishbone angle done without removal of the wishbone from the car. Most of the other products require removal of the wishbone for adjustment. It is very time consuming drudging setup of the car in a workshop during wheel alignment
– possibility of pushing up to -4 negative camber for maximum track abuse
– no rubber to bend, you will not loose the geometry set when doing wheel aliment
– CNC machined form 7075 aluminium and anodized in black
– M16 left hand rod end and M16 uniball
– M24 rotating clamp for easy adjustment during wheel alignment
– metal bushings galvanized in black
– fixing for the brake hose
– polyurethane pads for correct control arms positioning
– rubber ends to protect M16 rod ends
– eccentric lockout plates (two positions – 8 pcs)
What is included:
– pair of rear adjustable control arms
Used in cars (type numbers in brackets):
2005 – 2013 Audi A3/S3/RS3 (8P)
- 2015 – Now Audi A3/S3/RS3 (8V/8V.5)
2007 – 2013 Audi TT/TTS/TTRS (8J)
- 2015 – Now Audi TT/TTS/TTRS (8S)
2007 – 2009 Volkswagen Eos (MkV)
2010 – 2013 Volkswagen Eos (MkVI)
2006 – 2009 Volkswagen Jetta/GTI/GLI/Rabbit/R32 (MkV)
- 2010 – 2014 Volkswagen Golf/GTI/Rabbit/R (MkVI)
- 2015 – Now Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R (MkVII)
- 2006 – 2013 Volkswagen Passat
- 2008 – 2013 Volkwagen Tiguan
2010 – 2015 Volkswagen Jetta/GLI (MkVI)
– 1K0505323N / 1K0 505 323N
– 5Q0505323C / 5Q0 505 323C
Note: Installation of this rear trailing arm kit will introduce some additional some NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) transfer into the cabin.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.