When using the car on track it is impossible to setup proper rear aliment with OEM arms. The more stress you put on the OEM arms the more the rubber on arm compresses and you loose what was very precisely set during car alignment.
For that reason we have come up with rear adjustable rear toe links (adjustable track rods) that do not utilize rubber at all. Our arms use metal to metal uniball just like used in Porsche RS line (GT2RS, GT3RS). Tested intensively on the track on our Audi TTRS. Now it is possibile to easily setup and maintain desired camber on your track car.
– no rubber to bend, you will not loose the geometry set when doing aliment
– precise toe adjustment
– T45 metal lightweight piping painted black
– M16 uniballs, (not China made, same ones as we use on our rally Lancer Evo suspensions, this is the 80% of the cost for the product)
– metal bushings galvanized in black
What is included:
– pair of rear adjustable track rods
– 4 rubber ends to protect uniballs
Used in cars (type numbers in brackets):
- 2005 – 2013 Audi A3/S3/RS3 (8P)
- 2015 – Now Audi A3/S3/RS3 (8V/8V.5)
- 2007 – 2013 Audi TT/TTS/TTRS (8J)
- 2015 – Now Audi TT/TTS/TTRS (8S)
- 2007 – 2009 Volkswagen Eos (MkV)
- 2010 – 2013 Volkswagen Eos (MkVI)
- 2006 – 2009 Volkswagen Jetta/GTI/GLI/R32 (MkV)
- 2010 – 2014 Volkswagen Golf/GTI//R (MkVI)
- 2015 – Now Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R (MkVII)
- 2006 – 2013 Volkswagen Passat
- 2008 – 2013 Volkwagen Tiguan
- 2010 – 2015 Volkswagen Jetta/GLI (MkVI)
– 5Q0501529C / 5Q0 501 529C
– 1K0501529J / 1K0 501 529J
Note: Installation of this rear trailing arm kit will introduce some additional some NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) transfer into the cabin.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.